We saw a pretty good flurry of ETF closings in late December and January, but not so much in February...until now. Guggenheim has announced that it will delist the following 9 funds...
- ABCS - Guggenheim ABC High Dividend ETF
- EWEF - Guggenheim MSCI EAFE Equal Weight ETF
- EWMD - Guggenheim S&P MidCap 400 Equal Weight ETF
- EWSM - Guggenheim S&P SmallCap 600 Equal Weight ETF
- FAA - Guggenheim Airline ETF
- RSU - Guggenheim 2x S&P 500 ETF
- RSW - Guggenheim Inverse 2x S&P 500 ETF
- WFVK - Wilshire 5000 Total Market ETF
- WXSP - Wilshire 4500 Completion ETF
The funds will stop trading on the closing bell of March 15th and then the liquidation date is set for March 22nd. The main reason for the delistings was lack of interest/assets in the funds. So if you have any of these ETFs in your portfolio, make sure you are aware of these dates.