Deutsche Bank has renamed five of their existing foreign currency ETFs. All five funds will keep their symbols and underlying benchmarks, but the titles will be different. Here are the new names...
- DBBR - DB X-trackers MSCI Brazil Hedged Equity ETF
- DBCN - DB X-trackers MSCI Canada Hedged Equity ETF
- DBEF - DB X-trackers MSCI EAFE Hedged Equity ETF
- DBEM - DB X-trackers MSCI Emerging Markets Equity ETF
- DBPJ - DB X-trackers MSCI Japan Hedged Equity ETF
The funds are already trading under their new names and it has not impacted their price in any major way. This is a pure marketing play that Deutsche Bank feels this will help generate more interest in the funds.
And if you want to check out similar ETFs, then check out the...