Emerging Global (EG Shares) has another emerging market ETF in the works, but this particular fund will be actively managed...
- EGShares Emerging Markets Active ETF
According to the SEC filing, some of the highlights for the fund are...
- It will invest in leading companies representative of all industries domiciled in emerging market countries
- It will primarily invest in a non-diversified portfolio of equity securities traded in non-U.S. markets
- It will invest at least 80% of its net assets in emerging market companies' securities, including small and medium capitalized companies domiciled in emerging market countries having a market capitalization of at least $1 billion at the time of purchase
- It will invest up to 20% of its assets in other types of securities and investments related to achieving its investment objective
- It may invest in mortgage- or asset-backed securities
- It may hold forward contracts and/or depositary receipts
- It may at times hold short positions in securities.
As of now, the launch date and ticker have not been announced, but when they are, I'll let you know. In the meantime, you can see similar funds on these lists...