And the run on ETF closings continues today as we learn PowerShares will be delisting 13 of their exchange traded funds...
- CVRT - PowerShares Convertible Securities Portfolio
- PAO - PowerShares RiverFront Tactical Balanced Growth Portfolio
- PCA - PowerShares RiverFront Tactical Growth & Income Portfolio
- PIC - PowerShares Dynamic Insurance Portfolio
- PJB - PowerShares Dynamic Banking Portfolio
- PKN - PowerShares Global Nuclear Energy Portfolio
- PKOL - PowerShares Global Coal Portfolio
- PLK - PowerShares Active Low Duration Portfolio
- PMA - PowerShares Active Mega-Cap Portfolio
- PSTL - PowerShares Global Steel Portfolio
- PTO - PowerShares Ibbotson Alternative Completion Portfolio
- PWND - PowerShares Global Wind Energy Portfolio
- PYH - PowerShares Morningstar StockInvestor Core Portfolio
The funds won't actually close until next year, February 26th to be exact, but we are seeing a lot of closing announcements this year. Also, this will limit some of our commodity ETFs down to one or two choices as we now only have 2 nuclear energy funds, one steel ETF, one coal ETF and one wind fund. But hopefully in the upcoming year that will change.