PowerShares announced today that they are lowering the fees on 6 of their ETF portfolios...
- PXF -FTSE RAFI Developed Markets ex-U.S. Portfolio - From .75% to .45%
- PXH - FTSE RAFI Emerging Markets Portfolio - From .85% to .49%
- PAF -FTSE RAFI Asia Pacific ex-Japan Portfolio - From .80% to .49%
- PDN - FTSE RAFI Developed Markets ex-U.S. Small-Mid Portfolio from .75% to .49%
- IDHQ - S&P International Developed High Quality Portfolio - From .75% to .45%
- SPHQ - S&P 500 High Quality Portfolio - From .50% to .29%
For more information on the fee cuts or any of the above ETP's, you should visit the PowerShares website.